Monday, April 27, 2009

The Logic of Crocodiles

Hello blog people.

This blog is about a few things.
1. I've seen a few good movies as of late and I felt it was blog worthy to write about them. One of the movies was Yes Man. I wasn't sure if it would be as funny as Carey's previous movies, but it did not disappoint. I think I was crying when they were at the chicken slaughter house. I also just watched The Thirteenth Floor. This is one of my favorite movies. It's like a sci-fi who done it with a butt-load of moral tension. If you have not seen either of these movies then I suggest you plan in a good block of nothing into your schedule and rent both.

2. I have been exercising with the wife lately. We've been walking a lot. We run this block by our house which is one mile exactly but with some slight inclination change-ups. There really is no point here, I just thought it should be recorded and documented somewhere.

3. I have started listening to Every Time I Die a lot again lately and not sure why I stopped for so long. It's probably because that's all I listened to in Arizona. They are however exquisite. It is just really fun music all around. Check out this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MivClrvXCpM.
And then check this out... http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/82106/

4. I think one of the worst things about sin is those painful bumps that you get on your tongue. I bet before sin they didn't get those. What the heck are they anyway. If you know please let me know. If I could avoid getting them I would do all I could.

5. I'm seeing Death Cab tonight and it should make for quite a delightful evening.

Peace

1 comment:

Jeffery said...

1) I still haven't seen Yes Man. I want to.

2) You guys should hike more.

3) Listen to the Bandits

4) Take L-Lysine as a preventative. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysine

5) Jealous

Followers